Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for ALL events held by Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures
- Terms and conditions apply to the purchase of tickets from Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures for and events whether directly or through our designated ticket provider and forms part of a contractual agreement with us.
- Contract: By purchasing a ticket through this website or via our ticket provider, you agree to these terms and conditions of sale as stated in clause 1. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures reserve the right to make alterations to the program of events at any time and without notification.
- Amendments to Terms: Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures may revise these terms and conditions at any time and update this information. You should therefore verify this page regularly and review the full terms and conditions when making a booking. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions as amended.
- Payment: Tickets are offered subject to availability. All prices displayed on the website or on our social media accounts are subject to change at any time and without notification. Tickets can be purchased in advance via the ‘Buy Tickets’ button on our website, which connects the user to the ticket provider’s website.
- Cancellation: Events will not be cancelled in the event of poor or inclement weather unless it is deemed unsafe. In the event that is necessary for us to cancel an event we will notify guests using the email used to book the tickets and post a notification on our website or via social media or by a combination of the above. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures will not held be liable for any incidental costs that occur as a result of cancellation including but not exclusive to costs relating to: travel, hotel, restaurants or food and drink purchases. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures reserve the right to cancel events for any reason
- Tickets and Refunds: Tickets are emailed to guests. We cannot guarantee entry without the original purchase reference number and e-ticket. A charge may apply for replacement tickets. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pasturess reserves the right to ask for identification of an individual and admission to an event may be withheld at the company’s discretion. No refund will be due. Tickets are sold for use by the buyer only (and their party) and are not for resale for commercial gain by the holder. We reserve the right to cancel tickets and refuse entry where this condition is breached, or where we have reason to suspect there is a breech. Refunds are only available in the event of a total cancellation where the event cannot be rescheduled and where the transfer of tickets to other events is not possible. Refunds cannot be authorized by event staff and all enquiries should be directed to the Event Manager or emailed to us at email@example.com. Any refunds made via the website will be made with 14 days of the cancelled event to the card with which the payment was made.
- Links to Other Websites: In order to book tickets for Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures’s events you may be connected to a third party website, who process ticketing transactions on our behalf. We do not hold details of your payment or transaction
- Legal Liability: Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pasturess takes every effort to ensure that information contained on our website is accurate. However, no liability is accepted arising from reliance upon information contained on these pages or any other information accessed via this website. We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. As required by law, our liability is not limited in the event of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or in relation to fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Weather: Unless specified at the point of purchase all Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures events are held outdoors. Rain, temperature or wind will not be considered a valid reason for cancellation unless they are considered to be a safety risk to guests, staff, or equipment. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures does not provide cover for guests in the event of rain. Guests should always dress with the weather and time of year in mind. Guests who are unable to attend or who choose not to attend an event because of predicted or actual weather are not eligible for a refund if the event goes ahead.
- Guests property: Vehicles and guests’ property are brought on to the event site at your own risk. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or theft of any item. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of guests’ property howsoever caused.
Dogs: Guide dogs only. You will not be allowed a dog in even if the dog is in a handbag, on a lead or in a wheelbarrow! Please leave them at home.
Force Majeure: While every effort will be made by the Company to fulfil your order, where accepted, the full performance of this contract is subject to variation or cancellation by the Company consequent upon an act of God, war, strikes, riots, lock-outs or other labor disturbances, fire, flood, restrictions of the use of transport, fuel or power, requisitioning, shortage of material or transport or labor or any other cause beyond the control of the Company. In the case of extreme bad weather conditions, the company reserves the right to cancel the event
- Third Parties: No part of these terms and conditions shall confer rights on any third parties and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply.